Call or book online today
A representative will give you a call within 24 hours to set-up your appointment
Teeth whitening for life!
In appreciation for your patient loyalty, we are offering FREE TEETH WHITENING FOR LIFE with necessary X-rays, cleaning and examination. Most insurances will cover this preventative treatment. Our doctor and team knows how important it is for you to have a healthy, bright smile.
The first step to restoring beautiful tooth color is scheduling an initial smile evaluation at your examination to determine why your teeth are not their whitest. Due to staining from food and drinks, smoking etc, your teeth may need a long-term care program to restore and maintain their brilliance.
With our Whitening for Life program, you receive:
- One set of upper and lower trays with starter kit at no charge.
- One tube of whitening gel at every recall exam appointment at no charge. Additional tubes are available for purchase.
- Be a patient of record.
- Have had a complete dental examination by our doctors with recommended x-rays.
- Do not have active, untreated disease, gum (periodontal) disease, decay (caries), root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc.
- Agree to and sign whitening consent form.
- Stay current in keeping with your recommended cleaning appointments- Two appointments per year minimum (prophylaxis, periodontal maintenance)
- Account must be current
We’re always accepting new patients and would love to meet you and your family!Request An Appointment
Thank you so much. I avoid the dentist at all cost. Everyone made me feel welcomed and very comfortable. I will definitely be returning. Very friendly and experienced staff. Everyone there are very caring and gentle with fast appointment scheduling. I have been to many bad dentists before. I'm so glad I found this place! They also have a discount program if you have no dental insurance! I've already referred 3 people who will be making appointments, I believe one is there as we speak! It was actually FUN going to the dentist! I had no anxiety, no pain, and no problems! Best experience with DDS ever! I had a broken tooth requiring a crown. The process took two appointments - the first appointment I was fitted with a temp crown, the second appt the temp crown was replaced with a permanent. Both appts were great, the dentist and tech were super. My orthodontist is special. She conducts herself with charm and friendliness that are such reassuring traits helping me relax and be fully comfortable in her care. I trust her professional knowledge and skills without reservation. I am so very pleased that she is my orthodontist.